Why does Cantabile Have an Annual Fundraising Gala?
The answer is very simple: tuition income supports 65% of Cantabile’s operating budget and Cantabile raises the other 35% through its Development Committee initiatives: including our Annual Campaign, our Annual Gala, corporate sponsorships and foundation grants. Over 74% of Cantabile’s budget is devoted to direct program delivery-less than 25% of our costs are administrative. We work hard to ensure that your gifts support meaningful learning and performance opportunities not only for singers enrolled in our programs and choirs but also to the larger community so that everyone can share in Cantabile’s magical gift of song.
Your Generous Gifts to Cantabile last year allowed Cantabile Youth Singers to:
Your generous donations in support of Cantabile’s work foster music education and performance opportunities for Silicon Valley youth and fill a need no longer met by public and private schools. We are deeply grateful for your donations and support. We hope you will join us this year at Cantabile’s A Night in Buenos Aires honoring Ian Feinberg. The Gala fundraising auction takes place Saturday January 30th at 6PM at the Angelicas, Redwood City. Tickets and more information please visit our website: Cantabile.org or call 650-424-1410.