Dear Ensemble Singers,
I missed you this week! Thank you for your work with Elena and your concentration on your tests with Jazmine.
Here is the schedule for now through the All-Choir Concert. Please use it to prepare for rehearsal! EnsembleSpringConcertRehearsalPlan2016 (1)
Action Items for Next Week:
- If you missed your musicianship test: you will take it next week, 4/27
- Sight-Singing Evaluations begin on Wednesday: if you do not go on 4/27, you will go on 5/4.
- Loch Lomond: Memorize! There will be memory checks
- Like a Singing Bird: Memorize! There will be memory checks
- Quiet Land of Erin: Begin memorizing.
- Eu e Você: Make it perfect!
Please also review and practice:
El Pambiche Lento
Give Us Hope
Come and Sing
General Musicianship Notes:
Please be sure you are going back and making all corrections Gwen asks you to make!
Everyone will take a sight-singing evaluation with Gwen on either 4/27 or 5/4. You can prepare by looking over past sight-singing packets–your example will come from there.
Please continue to work on completing your book. All corrections are due by 4/27!
See you all on Wednesday!